P&C Logo

250 Shields Court, Unit 24, Markham, ON  L3R 9W7 • Phone: 905-479-3015 • Fax: 905-479-0470

History

Dick

P & C General Contracting Ltd. (P&C) has been incorporated since 1974. Its history, however, goes farther back. In 1940, at the beginning of the wartime building boom, Richard Casson and Robert Penny formed Penny & Casson Limited to perform general, industrial and commercial construction work. In 1952, Albert Penny joined to start the Company‚Äôs automotive fuel equipment installation and service business.
 
In 1974, Peter Casson and William Penny purchased the operations from their Fathers and started Penny & Casson Co. Ltd. During the late 70's and early 80's, five companies competing in the petroleum installation and service business in Southern Ontario were purchased, and in 1992 all operations were centralized at Kennedy Road Office in Scarborough under the Penny & Casson name.
 

Bob

 In June 1999, the petroleum divisions were sold to a national petroleum service and construction company and our name was changed to P&C General Contracting Ltd. This transaction has allowed us to concentrate on our general construction business.

 
Since December 2003, our Quality Management System has been audited yearly by a Standards Agency and we continue to have our certification for ISO 9001-2008.
Subcontractors
Quote Request
Service request
Employees

ISOOGCACSAOPEO
Project portfolio

Selections from our project portfolio